The June meeting was held at the Bexar County Court House in Houston. The following members attended the meeting:
- Ms. Swapna Biju (SpawGlass)
- Ms. Betty Bueche (Bexar County)
- Jorge Cabello (North East Independent School District)
- Greg Hall (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Mr. Adi Ganapathi (Texas A&M University)
- Dr. Julian Kang (Texas A&M University)
- Mr. Sid Sanders (Methodist Hospital System, Over the conference call-in)
- Mr. Sam Sprouse (Satterfield & Pontikes)
- Mr. David Trevino (City of Dallas)
In addition, the following industry friends joined the meeting to understand what is going on with the BIM Texas Alliance:
- Mr. Nick Benjamin (Kiewit Building)
- Mr. Richard Booher (Alpha Building Corporation)
- Mr. Jesse Kassinger (Zachry Construction)
- Ms. Yamel Navividad (Bartlett Cock)
- Mr. Todd Sutton (Zachry Construction)
Topics discussed during the meeting include:
- The new BOD member, Mr. Jorge Cabello (North East Independent School District) was introduced.
- The BIM Evaluation Committee (led by Sam Sprouse) discussed the process of developing the guideline for the owners to evaluate the contractors' level of proficiency on BIM.
- The Conference Committee (led by Julian Kang on behalf of Michael Emmons) discussed the potential venue and date for the annual conference. Kang presented how the BIM Texas Conference in 2010 was organized.
- Mr. Geof Edward (Kell Munoz Architects) gave a presentation on "How the BIM is used for the Facilities Management - Infirmary in San Antonio"