The second board of directors meeting was held on September 27, 2011 at the Dallas City Hall. The following board members attended the meeting:
- Mr. Greg Hall (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Dr. Julian Kang (Texas A&M University)
- Mr. Peter Koenig (GSA)
- Mr. David Trevino (City of Dallas)
- Mr. John Wilson (Parkland Hospital) on behalf of Mr. Kirk Dierking (Parkland Hospital)
Topics discussed during the meeting include:
- Progress on inviting new members to the Board of Directors was reported. Acknowledging the limited number of seats available in the Board of Directors, board members agreed to develop the list of owners to be invited. For the same reason, the Board members agreed to develop the list of companies they want to invite to the Advisory Board.
- Revised administrative guideline was reviewed and approved.
- Membership due was discussed.
- Additional committee activities and research topics were suggested and discussed.
- Membership drive campaign was discussed.